About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Fave Reviews:Unique Crystal Beauty House


This series will be me documenting all my experience with Fave (previously Groupon) deals.


Tried out this studio (Unique Crystal Beauty House) at Bugis cube and it was $55 for two sessions, with gel manicure and classic pedicure Gel Manicure + Classic Pedicure + Peppermint Scrub + Return Soak-Off + Glitter Tips for Two (2) Nails for 1 Person (2 Sessions). And I had a $5 cashback, so it is about $25 per session? For both Gel manicure and classic pedicure yay. It’s not the cheapest studio, now that I realize but it is still super worth it. Fave has like random cashbacks through fave app ranging from 10-40% every day, tho they usually cap at $5 per transaction.

I made a reservation and went to Bugis Cube. Honestly, the place is quite run down. So guess what, the air-condition at that place was down……. Ok can. Honestly it was ok, because the fan was directly facing me.

The colour choices was okay for both the gel and classic selections. The service was ok, and they didn’t try to hard sell their packages to me. But they didn’t tried anything yet because I still had another session.

Tho I would say their gel polish was probably expired or something because my nails keep breaking when I took off my mascot head for parades… Like three nails broke off. I thought by doing gel manicures, your nails are supposed to be stronger? But after I did with them, I think my nails were softer and weaker, it wasn’t supposed to be like this after a gel manicure.

So I had the polish on for like about 1.5months-2months (which was kinda long), it was time to soak off and have my second session. But hi, guess what. I called their outlet like 5 times throughout different days and I can’t through. I contacted Fave customer service, and it turned out to be that the shop was going through renovation and thus the shop is technically closed. Wow.

I mean like if your calls doesn’t get through after calling for days and you check fave and they are not selling the deal anymore that means something is wrong. LOL. But the customer service was real nice, they refunded me one session worth of credits which was $27.50. (As I brought the deal with two sessions) They refunded me the amount before cashback so I guess cashbacks don’t apply to them.


Reviews:
Service: 3/5 (Service was ok)
Durability: 1/5 (My nails were so weak after 2/3 weeks)
Hard Selling: 0/5 (Didn’t not try to hard sell at all)
Location: 4/5 (Bugis Cube)
Value for Money: 3/5 ($27.50 for gelish mani and classic pedi)

Labels: , , , ,