About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Beauty Idea Diary Gold Q10 Bird Nest Eye Mask 玩美日记黃金Q10眼膜

Hello everybody! 


So when I said I'm gonna blog about Beauty soon because of all the beauty stuff that I came across while working in the beauty industry, I'm really gonna do it. 🙃

Recently tried out this eye mask from Beauty Idea Diary, 玩美日记 which I bought from Taiwan at a really cheap price. I think it was less than SGD$1 per pair. 

It consists of gold (LOL) apparently and Q10 bird nest essense in the mask, and it is supposed to soothe the dark spots around the eye areas. 
Well I have quite bad dark eye circles tho I don't have eye bags. I have tan skin so if I still can see dark eye circles, it can only mean that they're really dark right. 

I applied it while I was working and it stays! It doesn't really slide or move around unlike those paper/ thin eye mask. I wanted to say unlike those cheap eye mask, but I remember this was cheap as well. AHAHAHA

.

After like 15-20mins or so, I think my dark eye circles did became better, but it is still visable. But obviously this is not a whitening mask/cream where I can see the effects immediately. 

And i forgotten to take a before and after photo oops. 

Price: 5/5 
Application: 5/5 
Effects: 4/5

Labels: , , , , ,