About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Just a little update


Finally done with Dreamwerkz The Big Idea production!! Been busy with it since like 2/3 months ago and on full force with it a month ago. Like what trainings on both weekends?! It was crazy leaving school at like 11.30+. 





Didn't wanna join it in the first place but yay I managed to get it over and done with. So thankful for the friends I had along this whole journey, thanks for being my strength to pass through it because I know that I'm not in it alone. 





And when I thought I was done with wearing wigs for productions ever from elders concert, but oh hi you need to be a bimbo with a blonde wig. Fml. Once again thank godness that it didn't fall out on stage apparently elders concert has trained me to be a professional wig dancer. Wearing wig to dance is not small matter man, all the amount of bobby pins in your hair... 


So thankful for everyone that have came down for the show you know I love ya'll 💕











Till the next production, if there is even one, 
xoxo with loves, 
Joey 💕

Labels: