About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



GEM10; the last emotional ride

GEM 10 was my last gem recital with TPDE, not counting the alumni concert that I'll be doing in Aug/Sep. 

Well it started badly, because of the number of items I've got. But then I found out that quite a number of us only had an item each. (what is fair.)

Was so disappointed in myself when I look at my item allocation. I read them on the train, literally I feel like crying in public. Wtf is this. 
Was conflicting with myself if I should join this time or not, but I joined in the end. 
Oh wells.

It was quite a breeze. But I really do not get how people can just skip training because "I have presentation the next day", "I have submissions to rush". 
Like hello,

who doesn't have presentations and submissions?
Whats more, if the year 3s with their final projects/presentations are able to make it for training, 
what excuses does the rest have. 

Then again, it's the last time. 

To this two auntie and uncle;
Thanks for entrusting me to clean the whole item. I know its very hard to get everyone 
together and clean (xiao omg), but then we did it! 
Ya'll so bad sia, just before our item for the last show why must give us handwritten letters. 
Hope that we've did you guys proud <3


To my item people,
Ni hao, thanks for enduring me whenever I clean you guys.
Also at the same time, this has also forced me to work with people I like and dont, 
but I guess they all say there will always be some shit people somewhere.
Proud of ya'll, last show got feel. <3 

To those who came,
爱你们 ^O^



To my batchies,
We did it. 



Labels: ,