About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



LA’ PIEL LABS - AQUA DE LUCIR Review



LA’ PIEL LABS
AQUA DE LUCIR LINE 

Thank you LA’ PIEL LABS for sending me the Hydro Softener, Signature Ampoule and the Gel Cream from the AQUA DE LUCIR line! Such a saviour for a sea-cation trip. 

My face has a combination skin type - oily on the T-zone and dry on the rest of the face. I usually like to use oil blotting papers in the mid-day and thus I would need some skincare products which will help to moisture my face after pressing my face with oil blotting paper. I have fungal acne as well, even though it is not really obvious to others but if you have a closer look I have a lot of little bumps on my face.

I've been using the products for a week and here are my thoughts: 

LA’ PIEL LABS

AQUA DE LUCIR LINE 

Hydro Softener Spray ($39)


AQUA DE LUCIR Hydro Softner, hydrates from within. Made with over 90% naturally derived green ingredients. 


I love that this toner comes in a spray form, which is super convenient for lazy people like me. And also to give me a spritz during the mid-day! I always have a toner with me in the office (hi ex-colleagues who would always mimic me during my spritz) as I would like to give my face some moisture after I use oil blotting papers. And you would be glad to know that this spray bottle is legit, unlike some spray bottles where you know you are spraying out and wasting more toner than it gets onto your face. This product comes in a normal bottle form as well. 


LA’ PIEL LABS

AQUA DE LUCIR LINE 

Signature Ampoule ($69)


The signature product of LA’ PIEL LABS, a powerful ampoule (serum) which will definitely meet your skin needs for anti aging and hydration.


I would recommend applying this after the toner spray, as it helps to layer and locks in the moisture. Do note that you would need to pat it slightly to let it absorb on your face. This is also lightweight enough for your skincare routine in the day. 

LA’ PIEL LABS

AQUA DE LUCIR LINE 

Hydro Expert Gel Cream ($59)



A gel-based cream that contains Blue-Green Algae Extract, which repairs skin damage. This product also acts as a night sleeping mask, to lock in moisture and deliver hydration to the skin. 
ps. all products in this line uses the natural ingredient, Blue-Green Algae Extract, found in pure lakes and known for its self-regeneration abilities.

I would only use this at night as I think it is quite sticky to be used in the day skincare routine. But it is still considered light-weighted to me for a night sleeping mask cream! 

About LA’ PIEL LABS 

A premium skincare brand from Korea, La'Piel Labs emphasizes on cruelty-free and sustainable products that are manufactured with over 90% naturally derived EWG All Green ingredients. 
The AQUA DE LUCIR series comprises 5 products, focused on intense hydration and anti-ageing. Every product works to repair damaged skin, protects against blue light, and fortifies the skin barrier for moisture retention and wrinkle reduction.