About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



About Kpress Singapore

What is Kpress? Why do you always get to concerts? How did you manage to see so many idols?

kpresssg.wordpress.com

All these, through Kpress. I set up the website for event coverages as well as for recommendations and reviews etc. Initially I wanted it to be my side blog for all the Korean related, Kpop adventures but I decided to keep it professional. 

The first event I attended was Song Jong Ki's Press Conference, which I was brought along by Ophila. That was like the first situation I used the canon DSLR that was kept at home in a safe. Legit safe. And after that I was thinking, why not set up a blog/site to document all these? Ta-da, Kpress was set up in 2012.

But I didn't manage to cover any more events till 2013 June, as I was too new it. And I believe that I was super busy. With I guess TPDE and projects, LOL. Then Kpress started to get more coverages, I decided to write more articles to get more viewers and such. And it is also why I've decided to take a degree with communications and I actually love to write. I love writing tho my spelling sucks. LOL But it's okay, I believe in auto-correct. 





It's hard really, having the other much more established and experiences sites competing their statistics with Kpress. With those new and rising sites getting more coverages and access, makes me feel damn sad. Then again, I've learnt that I shouldn't be greedy, what's presented to you is yours, and what's not will not. 




And all the other fans are like, Hey how do you get this I want to do it too. This my friends, it's not easy actually. You have to get to events, and take photos, then come back and write about the event. Photos has to be vetted and watermarked before posting and shared, articles have to be true and interesting to get readership. And you're telling me it's easy? You'll never know until you try it yourself seriously. 


I really hope Kpress will be able to grow in terms of viewer-ship and coverages. And it is also a platform to help my professional writing, even though I feel like I have to connect with my readers more by using a less professional style of writing to relate to them. Been thinking to switch it from wordpress to a site, yups, should do it soon. 






Till the next post, 
xoxo 
Joey

Labels: ,