About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Alive Museum 2016


An invite extended by Alive Museum through Serene, I brought my sister down this time. As her first time there she's like a kid in a toy shop. Oh wait, she's still a kid.... Okay fine. 



Collected out tickets and went in, the entrance arts were almost the same as the previous one, just some additional one in front. And since when did the rotating cube art became so heavy. I tried to change the cube but oh well, tried. 




Went in and it was pretty much helping my sister to take her photos cause been there done there taken. And we went over to the next art exhibitions Young @ Heart Art pieces. 



My favourite one is still the trampoline art, which my sister love it because it's a trampoline... Okay its interactive and fun but super tiring... 


There were some new arts (Live. Laugh. Love) designed for couples so my sister and I didn't take any cause we went ourselves. 






And MY ANGEL WINGS ART DISAPPEARED. Loudly crying faceLoudly crying faceLoudly crying face It was outside the museum, at the entrance gantry... Loudly crying face 




My sister went into 'the powder room' HHAAHAHA Not suitable for kids Face with tears of joy 
Managed to finish the museum within an hour, and I think it's a pity that a part of the museum was not open due to wet paint I guess. :( 



Thank you Alive Museum for the invite! 

ps. I conclude that my sister's photo-taking skills sucks. 

Labels: