About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Sundown Festival 2015

Went Sundown festival for Epik High! 
Initially I didn't wanna write in but... I think they found me. AHAHAHAH 
So because of their effort, I went for the festival. 



Asked Jowell to accompany me and thank god for her cause we had to waste hours before Epik High performed. 
We were there at around 5+ and obviously Epik High will be the last band to perform so we went to walk around. 




Watched the sun set + sat at the flyer to waste time because we found out that they are performing at 11.10 WHAT



When it was about time we went back in but only one person is allowed in the media pit. 
Then why still invite my 'camera crew' if you only allow one person to enter? Bro? 
Okay forget it. 




So I went in and I was infront of the stage. And they came out! 
WITH BORN HATER WOOHOO
I only know one of their songs and it eas born hater cause /bobby/ AHAHAHHA 



Jowell told me they might not perform that song cause too many featurings, which was true. I was so happy and jumping when they performed born hater. 
Yes in the media pit ahahahah /kennajudged



I think they feel that Singapore too hot. They love to spray water at us. Apparently the audience but we were infront of them so we legit direct hit.




I remember saying "thats no no" to Mithra but he still went ahead. Betrayed my trust 😪



Good job, because I was bloody drenched. DRENCHED. 



Good job guys. 






Labels: