About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



SGKSTAR

Yay, finally finished all 4 coverages for the festival.
If you wanna read you can head over to kpresssg.wordpress.com

I was so excited when Three Angles decided to bring in GOT7 again, and then MONSTAX.
Like hello, HOW CAN I MISS MONSTAX's FIRST TIME HERE IN SINGAPORE?!
But even a week before the fan-meeting week, I didn't receive any emails from them.
I was so super depressed, I was prepared to buy a ticket for MonstaX's fan meeting please.
Then on Monday, I got the email!!!! YAYYYY
I was so happy omg I was smiling the whole day, someone should reward me.


So BTOB was first, it starts at 8PM but I was still on the MRT at 8pm.
LOL,what's new.
And then I receive the news that we can't enter the media pit, we had to stay all the way at the back...
WHAT IS THIS.


It was super duper far, even with my 300mm lenses I can't even get the close-up photos that I always take, as well as a decent group photo.
I can't get a nice solo shot of everyone because I was too far, and that Deekosh keep appearing in my photos, blocking BTOB. Bro?
And I can't get a nice group shot because EVERYBODY (fans, staff, guards) are blocking me.
I was so pissed off man.
I thought this was damn bad but oh well I was wrong because GOT7 was way worse.


Then the next day was Day6, which I only heard Congratulations once and I only know Jae because Kpopstar (hehe).
But they were good.
Jae was damn funny LOL, why is he so derp.
Sighs, I miss Kpopstar season 1.....
Oh, and I decided to rent a 400mm lenses, which had a promo through the weekends.
I was a good deal since I am able to shoot 3 shows for $40 so okay onzxc.
So Brenda accompanied me to rent the lens and as usual, we were almost late for the show. HAHAHH




Even though I'm being blocked, and I can't get a group shot, I was able to get some nice solo shots.
And this YoungK keep looking into my camera, so I had a hard time not shooting him. AHHAHA




AND NEXT UP MONSTAX YO.
Technically if the fan-meeting was MonstaX alone, I will get the tickets straight-away.
Okay, maybe not. But I will consider.
If its like the rest, nah... No need consider.
Okay maybe BTS cause all the songs I know (tsk kpop cover) zzz


Anyways, we were only allowed to shoot first three songs of the whole fan-meet be it SISTAR or MonstaX or both.
So I was praying really hard for Monsta X to open the show, but nooooooo
It's SISTAR; without Soyou.
The only group that I was able to take a group photo cause they 3 people the rest a bit 7 people...
And the two MCs will block the most corner member when they talk zzz.


I was damn sad, but they sang two songs and had a break so I thought I am able to take MonstaX for at least a song.
BUT THEY SANG ANOTHER SONG.
So hoseh, no Monstax.
I was sooooo sad omg. Damn sad.
Then MonstaX came up and all the cameras are up, soooo YAYYYY.
Shownu is one awkward block, someone please help him.
50 photos of him like the same expression for 40 photos.


Okay, maybe I never take that much photos of him cause 7 people but Shownu was at my side and /coughs/ bias so. hehe.
I was satisfied that I was able to get solo photos of Shownu and Wonho, so I legit sit back and enjoy the show.
But they jumped off the stage during 'Rush', SO REFLEX RUN FORWARD LA.
And the side I was at, the fans' actions all a bit slow.
Anyways, I was at the first row and Minhyuk & Shownu was at my side.
So I obviously wanted to Hi-5 Shownu first but Minhyuk was in front of him...
Had an awkward 10secs of eye contact with him while holding his hand. LOL
But its okay cause he Hi-5 Sandra next and he was her bias.
AND SHOWNU CAMEEE~


Technically, I hi-5 Shownu twice, cause he came back to my side again.
But that Wonho never even come to my side bro?
And then on stage, he asked if the people at the back can see them.
I was like shaking my head saying no and he was like why?
I replied that its too far in Korean and he walked over to my side of the stage!
And he said, can you see me now. LOL
Yes, can see but why you just now never come over?! /rage



Had a great time with MonstaX except for the game time.
I left cause I will be too jealous and when I was back, Shownu was the winner for some eye-contact shit. Thank god I left.


After that, Sandra had to leave so I went to Toastbox with Airena and Zen. (cause cheapest food outlet in MBS)
I swear Airena damn auntie ahahahhahha.
Shane came and we left to rest a bit before GOT7's fan-meet.


 GOT7 fans damn jialat.
Starting only stand on chairs already....Hello people?
Seats are there for a reason, not for you to stand on your seats. Apparently, some fans bought tickets but was issued a non-existing row. They over-sold, and fans were like all standing at the side.
I feel sad for them but they blocked my photos... And the guards became more annoying, they are like in 50% of my photos.



But Mark keep looking into my camera~~
And Jr. was so handsome ^^




Nawww, my two bias in GOT7 so handsome.
If the lightings were good my photos will be like a Mark Fan Site home page okay.


I really hope the next fan-meeting will NOT be at MBS. 
Thank you organizers, please take note.
Also, thanks Brenda for accompanying me for BTOB & Day6, Sandra for MonstaX & SISTAR and Shane for GOT7!
No more Kpop events till next year, so bye!

Will be flying off to Tokyo, Japan for the new years' so I doubt I will be blogging any more for 2015.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Lots of Love;
Joey 

Labels: