About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Sick of disappointments


It has been such a disappointing period for me for the past few weeks. 

From disbanding, to our last performance and as well as some other disappointments that I've dealt with my so called close friends. 

Disbanding wasn't our first choice, but we had to. Well we three didn't really had a choice to choose. We were the victims of their choices. 
As I've received the news, the first thing I thought of was actually 'are they two leaving also?' 
I had much faith in them but I was proven wrong. Why? was what cross my mind. 

We had a talk which mostly having us crying but then after that night, I just... accepted it.
Okay you can say I've gave up; but who am I to ask them to change their decisions? 
It was their decision in the first place and this was what they have chosen so, I can't do anything. 

I guess after having my idol dating and married, I'm already accustomed to disappointments. And I've became stronger to negative stuffs in my life. 

It still hurts of course; what we have achieved, what we have been through, the fights and arguments we had; how much laughters we had together, we all did it as 5. But then, its 0 now. 

We're all still friends, but its so hard now to see them in the same way again because my faith and trust in them has been destroyed. It has been when they have made their decision. They've choosen them, not us. 

I feel that it's a part of growing up, but I feel that I've been placing my trust usually in the wrong person. The person that you think you are close to may not think you are to them. 

I've learned this just recently, I must say I was so disappointed, so disappointed that I kept complaining to people. A grudge has been implanted, because they really went over. 

Here I am making efforts to give them another chance to earn back my trust but no; 0 effort given by them. So, why should I care?