About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015


I know it's late but goodbye 2014!
I had a much fulfilling year be it my knowledge, dance, friends and families but also life experiences. Experienced a lot in this year, even though it was some times tiring, I'm so glad that I was able to experience it firsthand.

So I started the year by countdown-ing at Clark Quay which I remembered which was so bloody crowded and much people on the floor drunk. What a start for them seriously. Then I attended the toppdogg fan-meet which I got chosen to play a game with some members. It was so awkward omg, I don't even know the members shit man. If only i had this shit fan luck for Super Junior. --"
And then the NUS ballroom championships, the first Latin competition for 2014~ Basically, the whole January was filled with submissions, presentations, and practices for GEM and Latin.

Started February in Bali, the first trip of the year with the family and some of  my mom's side of the family too! This month was filled with practices for GEM for vetting and Latin. It was also a month of reunion dinners with my friends <3 March was awesome because I attended FTIsland's Press conference and it was when I headed to my dream destination, MALDIVES. Of course, GEM also happened in March, so I left for Maldives after gem.

Formed DeSTRICT in April and had my second performance in DeS even though I'm in DeS for a year. oops. And auditions for KNF in May! Also had my BTT as well as attended E-awards that month. Saw BAP on the first day of June because they were eating next to our studio, and had our finals for KNF. We also had DeSTRICT's first performance and the next day I had Stardust championships. TT

July is another round of submissions and presentations, and I had the Merlion Competition as well. In August, NUS fest brought in Gary and Jung-In which was the closest I was to the performing artistes at a concert. I've also ended my sem 3.1 in August, which leads to the start of my internship in Sept. I also passed my FTT in September and ended the month with another DeSTRICT performance.

October started with my birthday but was filled with work from the internshit stuffs they gave. :< And November was the busiest month in the whole 2014 because of the three competitions in three consecutive weeks. Stars of tomorrow, followed by Kpop ASEAN cover competition and then the Singapore Open Championships. Damn siao I tell you. The Singapore open was also the last latin comp for me for a while, till the next competition, :) AND I ENDED INTERNSHIT IN NOV.

Started December with lessons with the top professional couple and had a week of lessons before the 3 weeks break started. Went for BTS's High 5 session in Singapore and we're so near manzxc. No one stopping us LOL. Went for Boracay before coming back to Singapore. Spent Christmas in USS (back in uss after a year ;)) And went to Bangkok all the way till 1 Jan!

Below are my resolutions for 2014, some I've accomplished while some, half way there;
GPA >3.5 | gpa 3.4
Get back champions for Novice |
Get champions for Pre-am| soon
Driver's License | BTT FTT
Join and Win a kpop competition |
Work |
Give TPDE a latin workshop| lessons
Bungee Jumping | 10m Cliff jumping
Learn something new (yoga/tennis)| soon
Press Con with SJ | a bit impossible now TT


Resolutions for 2015 is up on my wishlist on my blog, gonna work towards the few that I've set for myself this year!
Quite a summary on my year of 2014, I'm glad that I've pulled through all of the above and I'm ready for more adventures in 2015.

xoxo;
Joey