About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Liese Bubble Hair Color: Jewel Pink

I've been wanting to try out the product for a very long time and since GEM9was nearing (my annual dance production at TPDE) while I was shopping with my family at Giant, I just swept it into the trolley.
And I gotten one box but the advise was to get two box for my length so I went to get. 
WHICH WAS SO STUPID. 
Read on and you'll understand. 
I tried it just the day before GEM day 1, which means that I was really tired from the trainings and full runs. 
So I started at around 11.40++ which was a bad choice. 
Actually to dye just a day before the show was a bad choice too. 
My arms very literally dying. 
I mixed two bottles at once. 
Which was really stupid because at the end I only used one bottle and threw the other away because the dye solution shouldn't be kept for long and it will lose its use an hour after mixing. Wtf wasted my $20 on an extra bottle. 
Which was irritating when like websites fashion blogs hairstyle blogs reviews and even tried and tested the show said 'oh you will need 2 bottles for shoulder length hair' I'm like wtf you serious. 
I believed in them and I wasted $20. 
Either its the product or their hair or my tiredness or whatever. 
And t&t said it has no smell;
When I turn the two solutions together, the ammonia smell is horrible omg 
I did it in my parent's bathroom and I almost died inside because of the smell. Ew.
Whoever said there is no smell well get your nose checked.
And after using half of one bottle, the foam started forming instead of absorbing so When i added more foam, its like a bubble foam bath with ammonia smell on my hair. 
It did not absorb any more foam so I stopped applying and threw away the remaining solution (one freaking bottle, liese return my money) 
Another reason was because I was really really tired.
When I check the instruction manual, it actually says that one full bottle is enough for shoulder length hair. Wtf. 
Okay I admitted that I'm stupid mixing two bottles at once but I was tired okay trying to save time then. 
So recommended time was 20-30 minutes, I left it for around 25mins
And wash the foam away, and my hair became terrible. 
I applied the after dye treatment they provided with each box and hey, it became silky again. 🎉 
So my hair became brown instead of red because this is my first dye I've ever done. 
So the color will differ alot from the pictures shown on the box. 
The color is more obvious at my top portion of my head while at the ends its like black with a little bit of brown. 
BUT I DID APPLY FOAM AT THE ENDS TT
Anyway, its quite easy to do it yourself but because on that day I was really tired, thats why I didnt took a before and after photo as well as during the process its too long. AHAHHAAH
The color will be more obvious after a few wash. But I guess it will fade off soon. #negative
But I still feel cheated for the one bottle and the smell of the foam is really last warning. 
I might do it again if it doesnt damage my hair more hehe. 



Main point of this photo: MY HAIR 

Rating: 7/10